- About company
- Investor and shareholders
- Financial Information
Mass sports movement at PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim is paid unrelenting attention from the very beginning of construction of the Petrochemical Company.
The teamwork of the administration, Trade Union Committee, the Company Sports Club is focused primarily on implementation of the systematic approach to implementation of physical culture and sports in the industrial sphere and life of petrochemists.
The Company has the "Guidelines for Development of Physical Culture and Sports at PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim" in place with the aims and objectives as follows:
- creating conditions for involvement in physical culture and sports;
- introduction of industrial physical culture into the work schedule and labor efficiency improvement based thereon;
- creation of the physically and morally healthy team of petrochemists through physical education;
- creation of conditions for preparing highly skilled sportspeople.
PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim has modern sports facilities, which includes the following:
- Sports Complex "Neftekhimik" with a football field, run tracks, halls for weightlifting and aerobics;
- two Ice Sports Palaces – for 2.2 thousand and 5.5 thousand seats;
- Sports Complex "Druzhba" with a gym, swimming pool, chess and checkers club, football field, hockey court, fitness facility and run track having modern coating;
- the gym "Fakel" with the recreational – recovery complex;
- hockey pitches in the neighborhoods of the city;
- rifle stand and range for shooting sports;
- ski base "Almash" with 1000 pairs of plastic skis.
The recreation "Dubravushka", ski camp "Yunost", and sports camp "Olimpiyets" are also intended for sporting events. Besides, the factory workers have the possibility to use stadiums, gyms, and swimming pools at the sponsored educational institutions.
The annual Spartakiad for the Company workers is one of the most striking examples of promoting the idea of healthy lifestyle through physical activity. In 2013, the program of the Spartakiad included 45 mass sports events, which were attended by 5,800 petrochemical workers and their families.
In order to actively engage employees in regular physical training and sports, the Company conducts annual contests for the best organization of mass-sports and recreation-sports activities among the collectives of plants and workshops, and for the best sportsman of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
The most mass sports kinds are as follows: volleyball, football, table tennis, checkers, athletics, cross-country skiing.
Petrochemists and their families are actively involved in the Running Day "Cross of Tatarstan", "Ski Track of Nizhnekamsk", in the competition "All to Ski-Track!".
17 instructors and 17 arrangers-social activists in physical training are employed at PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
The Company athletes and sportsmen have repeatedly won competitions at the highest level. The picked team of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim is an undisputed winner of the Trade Union Workers Spartakiad within the chemical industry of the Republic of Tatarstan over the past 17 years.
Our employees are constantly occupying the leading positions in a lot of sports in the Republican Spartakiad "Zdorovye".