- About company
- Investor shareholders
- Financial Information
On December 24, an extraordinary meeting of shareholders of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim was held. The renewed Board of Directors was elected by the shareholders.
The Board of Directors is made up of:
1. Anas Gainullin - Director, HSE (Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities), OOO SIBUR
2. Sergey Grinko - Deputy General Director for Economics and Finance, TAIF JSC
3. Mikhail Karisalov - General Director of OOO SIBUR, Chairman of the Management Board of OOO SIBUR, Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim
4. Albert Karimov - Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan - Minister of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan (representative of the state)
5. Igor Klimov - Managing Director of OOO SIBUR. Production Efficiency. Power and Resources Supply
6. Oleg Makarov - Executive Director, Logistics. Supply Chain Management. Hydrocarbon Business, OOO SIBUR
7. Alexander Petrov - Managing Director, Directorate of Plastics, Organic Synthesis. Procurement, OOO SIBUR
8. Airat Safin - General Director of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim
9. Ilshat Fardiev - General Director of JSC Setevaya Kompania
10. Ruslan Shigabutdinov - General Director of TAIF JSC, Member of the Management Board of PJSC SIBUR Holding
11. Timur Shigabutdinov - Managing Director. Directorate of Synthetic Rubbers OOO SIBURAt the meeting of the Board of Directors on December 27, Mikhail Karisalov was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Airat Safin - Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
99% of construction and installation works are completed at 495 MW CCGT-TPP, Nizhnekamskneftekhim. Commissioning of the main and auxiliary equipment is under active phase. In January next year, it is planned to reach the plant's rated capacity.
Previously, the specialists performed the first ignition of the first and second gas turbines, followed by synchronization with the network, as well as the first supply of steam to the steam turbine. During the period of commissioning, electric energy for the needs of the enterprise is generated in the amount of 60 MW. Putting the plant into operation is scheduled for the first half of 2022.
The launch of Nizhnekamskneftekhim CCGT-TPP will cover the current need of the company for electricity, with a backlog for the future, and will also make it possible to utilize the products of processing of associated petroleum gases, which previously went to flare.Environment and resources friendliness is part of the sustainable development strategy of Nizhnekamskneftekhim, part of the merged company SIBUR. In the last 20 years alone, from 2000 to 2020, more than 1400 energy-saving measures were implemented at NKNK, 397 million kWh of electric energy and 6 million 473 thousand Gcal of thermal energy were saved. Since 2021, the fifth energy saving program has entered into force with the implementation period until 2025.
PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim invites contractors, its employees and other interested parties to familiarize themselves with the Occupational Safety and Health Protection Policy on the website https://www.sibur.ru/sustainability/health/. As part of the merger of SIBUR and TAIF, an unified management approach is being introduced, which is focused on preventing accidents in the field of occupational safety and the environment, to eliminate their causes, and not consequences.
PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim initiates the process of including universal requirements in the field of labor protection and ecology, posted at the website https://www.sibur.ru/sustainability/health/hserequirements/, into its contracts, which involve the presence of employees of counterparties and third parties involved by them in the territory of the enterprise.
These measures are aimed at preventing industrial injuries of all employees of the Company, its counterparties and third parties involved.
The results of the joint efforts of NKNK and its counterparties to manage safety in the performance of work and provision of services will be reflected in the sustainable development reports of the merged company.
|Description||Meas. unit|| Year
|Growth (drop) to previous year||%||+30,0%||+2,1%||-4,3%||+10,9%||+13,3%||+1,9%||+5,7%||+16,5%||-7,8%||-15,1%|
| Including own products export
| Net profit